DIVIDO Shibo-Urushi “Golden Flux Rubber model”
Gold and Urushi have long been a part of traditional beauty.
This artwork expresses gold (kogane) swaying and spreading with strained Shibo-Urushi.
Its presence is like a polished gem.
Please note that the pattern of Shibo-Urushi is slightly different because it is hand-made one by one.
Self-winding type KT7002 (ETA2892 base)
5 atm water resistant
Sapphire glass (non-reflective coating)
Skeleton back lid (sapphire glass)
Ethylene propylene diene rubber (EPDM) strap / D-buckle
Case size: W40.5 x H40.5 x T12 mm (including glass)
Total weight: Approx. 96 g
The delivery lead time for this Urushi Dial is usually 1 to 2 months.
If the dial is in stock, it will be faster.
Please note that the finish on this model varies slightly from one watch to the next because it is handcrafted by our artisans.
To obtain more information, please use the inquiry form below.
We recommend that you check the delivery date before ordering.
- Please note that if the total amount of your purchase is less than USD1,000, the shipping cost of USD180 will be charged.
- What is displayed on this site is the price of the product and shipping charges only. In addition to this amount, you (the buyer) are responsible for paying any customs duties or VAT that may be due. Please note that amount of customs duties and VAT vary from country to country. For more information, please contact your local post office or customs office. You will receive an invoice from Fedex in about two weeks to a month after the goods arrive. Please pay the duty and VAT to Fedex as soon as you receive it.
- Please note that we do not accept cancellations after the order is confirmed, except for initial product failures.
- For European and Russian customers, please purchase from "H-Development LLC"
- Pictures other than the front one may have a dial in a different color or other parts of different specifications.