Privacy and website use policy
Website use policy statement
Types of information collected
The Company may collect the following types of information on the Users.
- Contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers
- Demographic information such as postal codes, age, gender, preferences, interests, etc.
- Other information related to customer surveys and/or marketing offers
Usage of collected information
The Company may use the information collected from the Users in order to understand their needs and provide better services and specifically for the following purposes.
- For internal record and traceability.
- The Company may use the information to improve its products and services.
- The Company may periodically send sales promotion messages to the Users at their email addresses provided through this website, including information on new products, special offers, and other information they might have an interest in.
- The Company may contact the Users from time to time for market research purposes using the contact information provided by the Users via email, phone, and postal mail.
- The Company may use the information to customize this website to make its content more attractive to the Users.
- The Company may share the information collected from the Users with any third parties that are the Company’s business partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- The Company will not sell to a third party any information collected from the Users.
The Company exerts its utmost efforts to make sure that all information pertaining to the Users in the Company’s possession is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access to and disclosure of the information, the Company has implemented proper physical, electronic, and administrative security measures designed to properly protect all information collected online.
Links to other websites
The Company’s website may contain links for easy access to other websites as the Company thinks they are useful for the Users. Note that you can click any of those links and leave the Company’s website but other websites are beyond the Company’s control. As such, if you provide any information during visit on other websites, the Company will not take responsibility for the protection of your information or privacy, and this privacy statement does not apply to any other websites. In that case, please exercise caution and check the privacy statement provided on each such website that you visit.
The Company will not sell, distribute, or loan to a third party any personal information pertaining to the Users, unless the consent of the User in question is obtained or it is otherwise required by law. The Company may, however, use the personal information of the Users and send promotional information concerning third parties in which the Company determines the Users have an interest, if the Company is requested to do so by the Users.