Uruga 31 Bracelet – UG02-M01NGY-SSBD
Mature elegance born of dazzling contrast
Uruga is a line of watches designed with a unique contrast between the sharp edges and the smooth curvature that embody MINASE’s bold yet intricate aesthetic style.
The four separate parts of the elaborately faceted bezel give a brilliant finish and showcase how the prongs secure the gemstones on jewelry, creating a modern and refined look along with the glass that has a slight vertical curvature.
The horizontal gradation pattern on the dial is inspired by the glittering, languid waters of the Minase River, conveying an elegant, subtle and mature classiness.
Self-winding type KT8001 (ETA2671 base) date display
5 atm water resistant
Case size: W31.0 x H39.0 x T9.9 mm
Wrist circumference (i.e., position where a watch is worn)
Precisely measure the circumference of your wrist at the position of the watch. We will adjust your watch to the optimal size with a one-finger margin.
Range of circumference around the wrist: 14.0 to 23.0 cm
*If the circumference is outside of this range, we will charge a fee.
Print a ruler
MINASE watches are basically made to order.
If the watch you order is available in stock, we will ship it to you as soon as it is ready.
If the watch you order is out of stock, there will be a waiting period which varies depending on the model.
To obtain more information, please use the inquiry form below.
We recommend that you check the delivery date before ordering.
Adjustment of the bracelet length:
If the bracelet length does not fit and needs to be adjusted, please send the watch to the manufacturer (MINASE) instead of attempting to adjust it yourself, as its structural design is complex.
Please note that if you damage the watch while trying to make such an adjustment, the warranty will not cover it.
When sending your watch back to MINASE for adjustment, you must pay the shipping costs.
- Please note that if the total amount of your purchase is less than USD1,000, the shipping cost of USD180 will be charged.
- What is displayed on this site is the price of the product and shipping charges only. In addition to this amount, you (the buyer) are responsible for paying any customs duties or VAT that may be due. Please note that amount of customs duties and VAT vary from country to country. For more information, please contact your local post office or customs office. You will receive an invoice from Fedex in about two weeks to a month after the goods arrive. Please pay the duty and VAT to Fedex as soon as you receive it.
- Please note that we do not accept cancellations after the order is confirmed, except for initial product failures.
- For European and Russian customers, please purchase from "H-Development LLC"
- Pictures other than the front one may have a dial in a different color or other parts of different specifications.