URUSHI – MAKIE “Komon” VM15-CDKMA2-SSD
Komon was born from plants, and the patterns have been loved since ancient times. The continuous beautiful patterns are not exclusive of Japan, but also similar to old European patterns. Feeling the connection of countries which has been passed on by the flow of people, the design was born. The difficulty of Komon lies in the orderly pattern. It is difficult not to make it monotonous and old-fashioned, and a new expression was achieved by dividing it into three parts. The size of each one pattern was particularly small, and it was a challenge to the limit of drawing with a brush. And the craftsman was also conscious of the color. Chic shades of blue and gray without using flashy colors. It would suit Komon’s history and precise lacquer work, thusly it suits the watch that spins with history.
Self-winding type KT7002 (ETA2892 base) date display
5 atm water resistant
Urushi Makie Dial (the face is decorated with Japanese lacquer and maki-e art)
Leather strap (crocodile embossed) / D-buckle
Case size: W37.4 x H46.5 x T13 mm (including glass)
Total weight: Approx. 89 g
Standard size (M) 12 o’clock side: 130 mm/6 o’clock side: 65 mm/7 holes (6 mm pitch)
Short size (S) 12 o’clock side: 115 mm/6 o’clock side: 50 mm/7 holes (6 mm pitch)
Long size (L) 12 o’clock side: 145 mm/6 o’clock side: 80 mm/7 holes (6 mm pitch)
The delivery lead time for this Urushi Makie Dial is usually 2 to 3 months.
If the dial is in stock, it will be faster.
Please note that the finish on this model varies slightly from one watch to the next because it is handcrafted by our artisans.
To obtain more information, please use the inquiry form below.
We recommend that you check the delivery date before ordering.
- Please note that if the total amount of your purchase is less than USD1,000, the shipping cost of USD180 will be charged.
- What is displayed on this site is the price of the product and shipping charges only. In addition to this amount, you (the buyer) are responsible for paying any customs duties or VAT that may be due. Please note that amount of customs duties and VAT vary from country to country. For more information, please contact your local post office or customs office. You will receive an invoice from Fedex in about two weeks to a month after the goods arrive. Please pay the duty and VAT to Fedex as soon as you receive it.
- Please note that we do not accept cancellations after the order is confirmed, except for initial product failures.
- For European and Russian customers, please purchase from "H-Development LLC"
- Pictures other than the front one may have a dial in a different color or other parts of different specifications.